Support Unicef

Overview was a project not without its challenges. The entire project was about two hundred and sixty hours and covered almost all aspects of online fundraising including internationalization. MArketing pieces and of course the site itself.

I’m proud to say I was the primary developer of the site and about 98% of it is my own code/ The other 2% is assistance and Sphere CMS generated code for specific features. The newsletters for this project were also of some challenge beings that we needed to accommodate modern email clients however Lotus Notus 6 as well.

My Role

  • PSD to HTML5
  • CMS Configuration
  • Newsletter Templates
  • Training

Visit Site